Monday, December 23, 2013
All I Want for Christmas...
The next best thing is to hope Santa is a reader of this blog. My readership is up, so I'm thinking there's an outside chance of it.
Here's my list, from 1 - 10, with 1 being "We can definitely make that happen" and 10 being "And I thought you were crazy when you said Santa might read your blog."
1. Continue to improve my writing daily.
2. Continue to increase my daily and weekly word counts.
3. Get a short story published. Oh, and I mean in a paying market this time.
4. Finish the novel.
5. Finish a second novel .
6. Sell the novels.
7. Write a story that my wife loves.
8. Win a Hugo. (Or a Nebula. I'm not particular.)
9. Have John Scalzi ask to write an introduction to my first short story collection.
10. Tell John Scalzi, "Sorry, but no. Neil Gaiman already agreed to do it."
That should do it for now. My birthday's coming up in just few months though.