Friday, February 13, 2015

Book Review: The Works of Scott Hughey (by Kisa Whipkey)

The talented editor, Kisa Whipkey, reviewed my books today, and I'm struggling to get the smile off my face. Seriously. People are beginning to wonder if there's something besides coffee in my cup.

I knew I wrote with "dark humor," and suspected I might occasionally pull off "complex narratives." But I had no idea my writing was "reminiscent of the TV show Chuck, with the multi-layered storytelling mechanic of Inception."

You can read the full review here:
http://kisawhipkey.com/2015/02/13/from-the-editors-desk-the-works-of-scott-hughey/

Be sure to check out her full website, where (among other things,) her excellent Freelance Editing services can be acquired: www.kisawhipkey.com

While you're at it, familiarize yourself with the publishing house she edits for. They have plenty of great books for sale, with more coming out all the time. www.reuts.com

That's all for now. Keeping it short and sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment