It's like everyone expects me to do all the work. Fine. But don't expect it to trend as quickly with me doing all the heavy lifting.
Does anybody else have writing tips or tidbits, in exactly 5 words? If so, please share! Here are the ones I tweeted yesterday:
- Give characters what they fear.
- Stop procrastinating and start writing.
- Love and embrace the craft.
- Conflict. Then more conflict. Repeat.
- Reserve time, relax, and write.
- Don't sacrifice story for prose.
- Make all your characters suffer.
Who has something else to share?